Experience: 2-4 years
REFERENCE CODE : J039
- Ability to integrate Magento Theme & Custom Module Development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to allow full interaction with Client and Business Teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in e-commerce/Magento websites.
- Manage Magento sites independently.
- Create scalable shopping sites, applications and extensions/modules on the Magento platform.
- Integrate Magento with external stores such as Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Authorize and execute PHP applications built with the Magento E-commerce platform.
- Manage live e-commerce websites and their social integration.
- Juggle multiple projects varying scope, complexity and effort.
- Collaborate with Designers to come up with clean HTML templates for new web projects.
- Magento certification is preferred.
- Good exposure to code version control (GIT) and deployment process.
- Ability to understand technical documents like SRS and Design Document.
- Must have an understanding of project development methodologies such as Scrum/RUP.
- Ability to understand team development/source control.
- Must be well aware of MVC and other standard design patterns.
Good to have Skills:
- ERP knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for handling the Magento website independently. This individual will write/debug custom Magento modules and should be familiar with writing enhancements in 3rd party modules.