Experience: 10-16 years
REFERENCE CODE : J0SM
- Established in 2000, we are an eCommerce Agency based out of North America, Australia and India, specializing in Magento consulting, design, development, integration and support. We started our journey, with four dedicated individuals, offering software and web development services and eventually found our niche in ERP, eCommerce and Integration.
- Responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve targets
- Should be a business leader/entrepreneur with specialization in business unit leadership, sales, BD, P&L maximization
- Experience in handling offshore and onsite sales team.
- Experience in ERP/Ecommerce Industry
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships; ability to build and manage relationships with CXO level executives
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Understand Industry-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the shifting budget trends, technology trends and strategic direction of accounts
- Analyze market trends, analyze client needs, and provide necessary solutions from the Company’s offerings
- Explore new opportunities on a continuous basis and present business cases to top management
- Manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners
- Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness
- Conceptualize and put in place sales campaigns, reward plans, territory alignment, structures to direct and achieve company’s strategic objectives within accounts or within sales team.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market in product and services
- Develop new accounts with long term perspective in newer territories