Experience: 2-4 years
REFERENCE CODE : J073
BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA or equivalent.
- We are looking for a UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and also looking for good skill in Print media and Marketing collateral Jobs.
- UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, and in print media like EBooks, Brochures, logos, Branding, Booth Backdrops for trade shows and other related marketing jobs, we’d like to meet you.Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Adobe Photoshop,Adobe Illustrator
- AfterEffects, Indesign, Premier, PowerPoint
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look & feel
- Print media like EBooks, Brochures, logos, Branding, Booth Backdrops for trade shows etc.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. Blog images, sketches, icons, flowcharts and so on.)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images wherever required.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts
- Working closely with the Creative Director (or project lead) to create accurate estimates and breakdowns while delivering solutions within budget
- Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)