Experience: 4+ years
REFERENCE CODE : J083
Preferably MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech
- Design develop and maintain software applications and integrations in fulfillment of the product roadmap.
- Participate in requirement gathering process and produce functional and nonfunctional requirements for the project
- Provide reasonable and accurate time estimates for tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
- Should be well versed in R&D and integration type of project from previous experience.
- He will be part of Agile scrum team and participate in all the agile processes.
- He will be responsible for doing unit testing, peer reviews etc.
- Experience developing REST APIs and JSON using standard HTTP request formats in OO language
- He will be responsible for building cloud based application
- Should have desirable understanding of ERP knowledge, like Invoice, billing, customer, product
- Good communication and ability to comprehend and explain concepts
- Should have keen eye for details and ability to provide process and technical solutions for a given problem statement.
- Hands on experience in Web Application development, using latest web technologies, like .NET, C#, etc.
- API knowledge and hands on experience
- Authentication with QuickBooks API
- Should have good knowledge about domain entities in QuickBooks like Customer, Inventory, and Invoice etc.
- Should have hands on experience in .NET , RESTful APIs web services
- Good .NET or PHP skills, Ability to quickly do R&D on new technology. Familiarity with QuickBooks online Data Model, API Serveries etc.
Good to have Skills
- Knowledge on App development for QuickBooks marketplace.
- Prior Experience of other ecommerce integration.
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS cloud
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Software development,Unit Testing,Participating in SCRUM meetings Presentations and R&D