Experience: 4-7 years
REFERENCE CODE : J085
BTech / B.Com / Similar / Good to have – Agile or any other project management certification.
- Team Handling, Developing a working project management plan
- Implement Project Management Plan
- Interact with product owner, set specifications & standard
- Proficiency in analyzing & Solving Project related problem
- Experience in PM processes, methodologies and delivery management to meet the SLAs
- Experience in interacting with the Stakeholders in US
- Project data collection and reporting
- Onboarding/offboarding projects
- 2+ years project handling experience within a large and complex project
- Project Management Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) , Reporting and analysis
- Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills
- Structured worker able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Ecommerce Knowledge
- CSM Certified
- Experienced in Agile & Waterfall Implementation Methodology
- Proactive, Independent & Team Player
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as tested organizational skills
- Excellent communication:Written and Spoken skills
- Good to have Skills
- MS dynamics 365, MS dynamics AX / NAV, SAP, etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer focus, Strategic thinking, Relationship building & influencing, Talent management, Results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Coordinate with development leadership, and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality projects on time and within budget.
- Manage business requirements and scope on a technical level, and coordinate between cross-functional teams to ensure product adherence to business requirements and architectural direction.
- Team up with Team and Program Managers to coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, release management, and quality assurance teams, and partner with Business Liaison teams to ensure alignment of technical solutions to business objectives and priorities.
- Provide key input / status to senior-level business stakeholders during project design, build, and testing phases