Experience: 4-8 years
REFERENCE CODE : J033
- Understand Functional Design Documents, create Technical Design Document, present the technical and security aspects of the solution to the customers, develop and test the X++ code, SSRS reports, integrations/data migrations with legacy systems, web services, extensions, configuring workflows, debug and resolve any issues with the delivery.
- Interact closely with Integration analyst/ architects to understand software requirements and design solutions
- Assist Integration Architects with providing estimates for Integration Solutions.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
Skills & Requirements:
- Solid Object Oriented Programming skills
- A minimum of 2+ years in supporting new and existing customers in Microsoft D365 and 2-4 years in Microsoft AX
- AX 2012 experience and a understanding of changes in Dynamics 365
- 3 successful full cycle AX implementations including data migration
- Experience in customizing reports using SSRS
- Configuring workflows
- Experience of data upgrades from one AX version to another AX version
- Dynamics AX Certifications Preferred
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2014 + with development of stored procedures
- Performance tuning, code profiling, code review, hands on experience using Best Patterns and Practices
- Good understanding and experience on Enterprise Integration Patterns, B2B, EAI and EII integrations