Experience: 3-5 years
REFERENCE CODE : J030
- Develops and implement the strategic E-commerce marketing plan for the organization.
- Create, implement, and oversee the online marketing calendar to drive qualified traffic and conversion.
- Stays up-to-date with changes in the online marketing environment and adjusts the plan accordingly to best serve the objectives of the organization.
- Manage digital marketing initiatives; E-mail, SEO, SEM, affiliates, social, retargeting, to hit traffic plans and ROI.
- Partner with E-Commerce teams/ organizations to provide continuous improvement of website user experience.
- Brief creative department on all assets needed for marketing campaigns and site content.
- Lead measurement and reporting on key performance indicators and provide actionable data to inform decisions to improve the business.
- Benchmark and analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Coordinate & contribute to the development of supplemental website content for E-Comm partners such as product technology details, fit guides, product collections, as seen in etc.
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for increased web sales and online branding.