Experience: 2-5 years
REFERENCE CODE : J017
- We are looking for people who can Initiate contact over phone or email with CXO-level executives for example CEO. CFO, CTO, Ecommerce Director/Manager, by leveraging telephone skills and written communication skills. The incumbent is expected to identify the decision maker, make cold-calls and generate leads.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about sales and are self driven with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in International Inside Sales. This role has the potential to scale up to a higher degree of responsibility and as such we are looking for someone with a high level of accountability and ownership.
- The candidate is required to have excellent communications skills, a positive, and winning attitude.
- The candidate will be building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and he or she will enjoy setting benchmarks.
- Should be very good in Core PHP.
- Must have knowledge of MySQL, PHP, JQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Must have knowledge of OOPS, MVC concept. Excellent Analysis Skills.
- Generate qualified opportunities through phone calls, emails, internet research etc.
- Manage a minimum call quota per day to US based prospects.
- Execute cold calls and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Meet or exceed quarterly business development objectives.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about i95Dev’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Handover the prospect clients to offshore senior team or field sales team for quotations, visits and conversions.
- 2-5 years of work experience (Sales, preferably IT Solution/ Product Sales)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Experience/Knowledge of working in a regional sales model in the US.
- Experience in Ecommerce or ERP Solutions sales is a plus
- Strong C-level/ board level communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability and Ability to change objectives quickly when necessary in ever-evolving, fast paced industry and organization
- MBA’s preferred. However a candidate with a BA or a BS with relevant work experience can also apply.
- Strong analytic and probing skills; attention to detail; good listener; good organizational skills.